Have a picky equestrian who has everything?
Well have a look through this short guide and see if it can help you out a little…..
For the Fashionista ……
- Give them some British made luxury this Christmas and spoil them with some Holland Cooper! http://www.hollandcooper.com/
- Create Personalised items designed specifically for your needs at Horsey Hoodies! http://www.horseyhoodies.co.uk/
- Try buying them a new competition shirt from Prestatie which offers style with modern practical materials. http://prestatiesport.com/en/shirts/54-cara-shirt.html
- Buy a matchy-matchy set from Schockemohle through The Horse Wardrobe http://www.thehorsewardrobe.co.uk/
For the Bling lover……
- Try Judi Tendon boots with Swarovski detail http://www.judi.nl/
- Buy them a Bling tastic set which includes spur straps, ear bonnets and over reach boots! Available from Wolds Exclusive Bling on Facebook
- Bling up your hands with Samshield V-skin riding gloves available from http://www.equiport.co.uk/
- A pallet of Equibright will definitely put a smile on anyone’s face thanks to Equibright’s great dust free, absorbent qualities which will ensure that your gift lasts! http://equibright.co.uk/
- For the competitive traveller a Roll Tack unit would be ideal, and even better it comes in 9 different colours! http://www.rolltack.co.uk/
- End your receivers struggle with studding and buy them a pro-fit stud kit from Ardall http://www.ardall.com/pro-fit-stud/
For those who like personal touches…..
- Although it might be too late to be done in time for Christmas, the gift of a personal cartoon illustration will be worth the wait from http://www.emily-cole.com/
- Ensure your best friend is with you forever with a piece of horse hair jewellery.
- Buy a photographer for the day to do a yard shoot or a competition shoot. MDR is just one of many who can offer this http://www.mdr-photo.co.uk/
- Get a base layer that expressed what equestrian discipline you were born to do from: http://www.charlesjamesfox.com/Born-and-Bred-Equestrian%282712912%29.htm
- Provide them with a gift that can enhance their performance and keep them in great condition by buying them a EquiFeast Winning Edge Loading Pack! http://www.equifeast.com/English/Equifeast/index
- Buy them the ‘secret weapon’ that was used in London 2012 and get them a Fairfax girth available from: www.dragonflysaddlery.co.uk/
- Get a stylish pad that can prevent sweat build up and stops slipping…. Buy an Ecogold pad! http://ecogold.ca/
- Easy away aches and pains with the Veredus Magnetik Range available from http://www.zebraproducts.co.uk/
- Naf Minty treats are perfect to keep the treats coming this Christmas! http://www.naf-equine.eu/uk/
For the travel loving equestrian…..
- Get them tickets to Yorkshire’s premier three day event at http://bramham-horse.co.uk/
- Make sure they have a quality bag to travel with thanks to Dubarry! http://uk-shop.dubarryboots.com/collections/women/bags/durrow-weekend-bag
- Send them to the World Equestrian Games in late August http://www.normandy2014.com/
- Or really show off and buy a once in a life time horseback safari http://www.inthesaddle.com/
- Ever wanted to buy your horse a selection box? Well now you can thanks to Likit! http://www.likit.co.uk/
- Give the gift of warm feet this Christmas thanks to Tuffa Value Thermal Socks. Available from http://www.thehorsewardrobe.co.uk/tuffa-value-thermal-ladies-socks-11969-p.asp
- Provide your receiver with a gift that will save them time, protect their horse and horse box and save them from mud stains via giving them a set of StudShu! http://www.studshu.com/home/
- Even if your not a chocoholic you’ll love Say it with Brownies! http://www.sayitwithbrownies.co.uk/oven/brownies
- Music makes the world go round…. Well that and warm ears so Helmet Ears is perfect! http://www.helmetears.com/
- Save 60% When buying a Christmas Hamper Starter Pack from Horse First Supplements http://www.horsefirstdirect.com/horse-supplements/starter-pack/christmas-hamper.html
- Save over 10% on KBF99 grooming sets at Thermatex http://www.thermatex.co.uk/thermatex/Special-Offers.html
- Up to 60% off Swift horse rugs… as you can never have too many rugs! http://www.swish-equestrian.co.uk/index.html