Pound shops can be found just about anywhere now a days, in fact they practically keep our local high street going, and its not surprising when you pop in and can find beauties like this.
So here’s my monthly round up of star £1 buys for the equestrian-saver-savy that can currently be found in a variety of pound shops…..
- The good old potty. I’ve been very vocal in the past about how fab these are in their secondary purpose of pole raisers. Light weight, ideal for pole placing, small and stackable still make them a star buy!
7. KT Tape- Pre cut strips of the popular kinesio tape in different colours. Ideal for keeping in your first aid boxes (hopefully won't be needed though!).
- 9. Vacuum storage bags- Ideal for rug storage especially as we’re heading into spring/ summer, ensure your and your horse’s winter woollies are kept clean, mouse-nibbled free and organised!
- Garden Spray Bottles- Very handy in preparation for making your own fly spray/ potions!
- Icewrap- Personally haven’t used this yet but a £1 it was worth a buy as without requiring refrigerating its ideal to be kept in the wagon just in case I decide to have a flop off early in the season!